Your privacy and data security are very important to us. This web page sets out the information that we receive when you use our Clement Canopy website, and the steps we take to safeguard it.
We aim for the very highest standards of fairness, integrity and decency in our business and operating procedures. As such, we do our best to protect our visitors’ privacy on our Clement Canopy website.
This Clement Canopy website collects personally identifiable data from visitors on a purely voluntary basis via the Contact Forms here.
The information that you provide will be used only to respond to your queries and will not be provided to 3rd parties unless at your instruction, such as when you request for a banker to contact you for mortgage loan assessment purposes or similar other reasons.
Web Beacons & Cookies
A web beacon is an image file that is generally used by websites to monitor traffic, or in conjunction with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the contents and pages of a web site.
You can set your browser to reject or accept cookies according to your preference, or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. You can use privacy software to override the web beacons. Taking such actions will not in any way cause viewing or loading problems with this Clement Canopy website, if you choose to do so.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Our Clement Canopy website is not targeted at children below 13 years old. We operate this website in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly use or collect data from children below 13 years old.
How You Can Remove Information
The Clement Canopy website publishes this privacy statement as part of our commitment to safeguard your personal information. If you have submitted personal data through our website and would like such data removed, you may instruct us to do so through our Contact Form.
This Clement Canopy website also links to other websites. Do note that when you click on any of these links, you are moving to another web site. Please also note that the privacy policies of these linked websites could differ from that of ours.
Agreeing to Terms
Your use of our Clement Canopy website indicates acceptance of this privacy statement.
ONE PEARL BANK SHOWFLAT BY CAPITALAND
The new One Pearl Bank launch is in the Outram / Cantonment area on the site of the former Pearl Bank Apartments. This is also within 5 minutes drive from the much touted upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront City.
So what is this Greater Southern Waterfront about? Here are some highlights of this exciting new development so close to our One Pearl Bank condominium.
• The Greater Southern Waterfront will extend from Pasir Panjang in the west, to Marina Bay in the East.
• It will become a new major gateway and location for urban living along Singapore’s southern west coast.
• Development for this project near One Pearl Bank will take place in phases. It will start with the former Pasir Panjang Power District, Keppel Club and Mount Faber, within the next 5 to 10 years.
• A continuous waterfront promenade will seamlessly link places of interest along the Greater Southern Waterfront. The One Pearl Bank showflat will showcase some of these points of interest.
• A new Pasir Panjang Linear Park will link West Coast Park to Labrador Nature Reserve, as well as other future connections connecting places of interest along the waterfront to the hilltops and nature reserves.